Thursday, January 9, 2014

Marble Drop

Marble Drop
     For this project I worked with my friend Cara.  Our theme is Boys vs. Girls.  At first, we had 3 members in our group (1 boy, 2 girls).  It took us a long time to come up with a idea for the project.  We all had very different ideas, leading to the Boys vs. Girls theme.  Our hardest challenge was getting the marble to drop from the motorcycle on top, into the hourglass (box).  Cara and I made the tracks out of a variety of different materials.  The marble travels down going from one side to the other the whole way.  If I could change one thing, I would make our marble drop last longer.  The marble probably finishes the whole drop in about 5 seconds or less.  However, I loved how our marble drop was very unique. It was a fun project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment